Saturday, May 19, 2012

Breakfast is not ready yet, children:D

It's not ready yet, children. 

Sketch version is a bit more complicate in details, so I made some change. 

This one is the most impressive final assignment of spring semester. The assignment is free and we can draw whatever we like to draw, just don't forget to add half lock fold, pipe fold, and diaper fold into it. My instructor help me a lot in shoot the reference. She went into the costume room and brought that lovely bonnet and western waitress dress out for my reference, which help me drew a lot easier and faster. I always happy to draw a sweet and girly stuffs, so this one come out in a children book style. Anyway, I hope my artwork would lift your mouth corner high up!! This one refer to warmness and happiness after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment